Swimming pool is now closed but will be open for dogs/pets during the month of Sept.
Jacuzzi is open all year round.
- Sep 21- 23 fall equinox Japanese Holiday
- Oct 11-14 Columbus Day American Holiday/Japanese Health and Sports Day Holiday
- Sept - October Camp Site Halloween Theme
- Oct 19 and Oct 26 Halloween Event
- Nov 2-4 Cultural Day Japanese Holiday
- Nov 9-11 Veterans Day American Holiday
- Nov 28 - Dec 1 Thanksgiving American Holiday
- December Christmas Theme
- Dec 28 - Jan 3 End of the Year Camp
Creating new account
To create a new user account, click on " Create new account"
Make sure you put in "Japan"
After submitting, you will recieve a confirmation e-mail. Account must be approved by Admin.
Once approved, you will recieve another e-mail on how to create your password.
Please check you junk mail if you don't recieve an e-mail.
You are in Nature. Enjoy Nature. But with Nature comes bugs. Yes we have them. Mosquitoe and Black Fly called Buyo. Buyo is a very small black fly that loves to bite, like a horsefly. They have a numbing agent in their saliva, so you won't know when they are biting you. Please wear insect repellant with DEET and you'll be good.
Caution, ensure Google Maps bring you on the right side. Sometimes it will try to take you on the backside. There is no entrance that way. Use the pin below to get to Moose Family Camp Resort. If you are taking expressway and do not have ETC, get off at the Nasu exit (exit 13).